- Give five examples of data that you can collect from your day-to-day life.
- Number of coconut plants in our locality.
- Temperature of summer in the last 10 years in Hyderabad.
- Marks about by our class students in mathematics subject.
- Population of India in last 10 decades.
- Number of males per 1000 females in India.
- Classify the data in Q.1 above as primary or secondary data.
Primary data is the information which is collected by investigator himself with a definite objective in his mind.
Secondary data is the information gathered from a source which is already being stored. Thus, example 1 and example 3 in question number 1. is primary data. Then 2, 4 and 5 are the secondary data.